Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I've been remiss in writing here. Things are piling up like there's no tomorrow. And I just started the teaching today. It's going to be a crazy semester, I tell ya. But that's ok. I don't mind. I just wish I could get the dumb ex out of my head. Because I hate him, right? Please tell me it's ok not to hate him. I mean, I don't like him all that much, but I don't think that hate is a good thing either. I think that there has to be a balance; I just don't want to see him. Even if he was sincere with the whole apology thing, I think that seeing him would be bad for my mental health. Just go away and leave me alone. I mean really...if he wanted to hang out, he'd make the effort. And he hasn't made it, so obviously he doesn't REALLY want to. And I think that's ok with me. But then why does it hurt so much? Le sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home